MySintPM- Jewelry Metal 3D Printer
Unleash your full creativity and artistic side with MySint PM. Solely dedicated to the jewelry industry, SISMA’s MySint PM allows for the creation of customized intricate objects, both efficiently and accurately. In addition, with a diverse selection of 3D Printing materials (metal powders) such as bronze, stainless steels and several other precious metals to choose from, you are able to experiment with infinite possibilities.
MySintPM- Jewelry Metal 3D Printer- So, why should you use SISMA Metal Additive Manufacturing systems for Jewellery?
Well, here are 9 reasons as to why we think it might be a good fit for you:
200w Laser Power
- Cut down on production time by 40 to 50% through the 200w Laser Power and create your desired metal object more accurately and quickly.
Prevention of powder wastage
- The installed filter prevents wastage of powder from the working chamber and intake system.
Cylinders of varying diameters that can be easily swapped out according to your needs
- In order to facilitate efficient usage of the metal powder, cylinders of varying diameters can be swapped and taken out from the SISMA mysint machine. Based on the number and size of metal objects or parts that you require, you can then subsequently adjust the amount of powder to fit it, hence allowing for material (Metal powder) savings.
Fine laser spot
- More intricate details can be achieved through the fine laser spot of 30 microns per layer
- Due to SISMA’s mysint patented Tilting Coater, lesser time is required for the re-coating between each layer, hence enabling your desired 3D Printed metal object to be built at a faster rate.
Reduced gas consumption
- With an in-built gas management system, the SISMA mysint machine facilitates the consistent distribution of gases over the metal powder bed while simultaneously allowing you to save on the amount of gas being utilized.
Reduced chances of parts contamination
- Possessing a simple and durable design, the SISMA mysint machine can be split apart, thus decreasing the probability of contamination between the Laser Metal Fusion process zone and the electronic part.
Efficient powder layering
- Obtain precise measurements of powder required to form each metal object through the software, thus ensuring even layers of powder build up.
- Featuring open source CAM and HMI, you are given the option of modifying and adjusting the parameters according to your needs and requirements.
Effective interchangeable cylinders:
Ø 100 x80mm, Ø85x80mm, Ø63.5x 80mm, Ø50x80mm, Ø34.5x80mm
Laser Spot Diameter:
Fiber Laser 200W
Quartz F-Theta Lense
Typical Layer thickness:
220-240V 1 ph- 50/60 HZ
1390x 1600 x 777mm
Max Power absorbed:
Inert gas supply:
Inert Gas consumption: